bianco toscano chardonnay igt
- Grapes: Chardonnay
- Region: Maremma Toscana – Grosseto
- Type of soil: predominantly loose soil with sandstones
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Altitude: 200 mt.
- Plant density: 5.200 plants/Ha
- Alcohol level: 13% vol.
- Harvest period: 25 August -5 September
- Serving temperature: 10-12°C
- Reccomended glass: a large glass, narrowing at the rim
- Aging potential: 3 years
- Bottles per box: 6 bottles
- Format: 0,75 Cl
Allergens: contains sulfites
he grape is pressed immediately after the harvest.The juice is then put in stainless vats for the alcoholic fermentation. After a short period in the vats the wine is finally bottled and stored at a controlled temperature
Bright straw-yellow color. Intense aroma, you immediately notice a floral scent of white flowers, with a note of jasmine. Secondly, unripened fruit scents such as banana and pineapple emerge.
Enveloping taste, persistent, soft but with a good acidity.
Balanced and engaging wine.