rosato toscano igt
- Grapes: Sangiovese
- Region: Montecucco, Seggiano, Tuscany
- Type of soil: clay based soil with Galestro and Alberese (local rock type) and stony subsoil
- Training system: spurred cordon
- Altitude: 250-450 mt.
- Plant density: 5.200 plants/Ha
- Harvest period: 10-15 September
- Serving temperature: 12-14 °C
- Reccomended glass: a large glass, narrowing at the rim
- Aging potential: 3 years
- Bottles per box: 6 bottles
- Format: 0,75 Cl
he wine is obtained from the early harvest of Sangiovese grapes which are macerated on the skins for 18 / 24 hours at controlled temperature. After a first sedimentation the fermentation begins in white (for about 15 days at 16/18 °) in stainless steel tanks. After a short period in the vats the wine is finally bottled and stored at a controlled temperature.
Bright color with onion veil hue. It has an intense, delicate and complex aroma; floral, citrus and fresh fruit notes are erceived. In the mouth it is full, enveloping, balanced and persistent.